The need for dead body transport can arise at any time. It is needed the most at the time when the dead body and the family members are in two different places. There are two solutions to this. Either the family travels near the dead body or the dead body is transported by air or any other means take place. The first option is the most feasible one as everyone traveling to one destination is more expensive and can be a hassled trip.
In order to make the trip easier Contact Kaveri Ambulance, Dead Body Transportation By Air in Bangalore.
What Is The Procedure For Dead Body Transportation By Air?
- Hospital clearances or death certificates stating the cause of demise and whether the patient is Covid positive
- A Police No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the local police station
- In the case of dead body transportation by air, the process of embalming is necessary. One needs to have an embalming certificate
- To transport the loved ones safely and securely professional undertakers seal and pack them in a coffin box. Having a coffin box certificate is necessary
- No objection Certificate or clearance from the respective country’s consulate
- Duly canceled passport of the deceased by the appropriate State Authority
- Id cards with photos such as an Aadhar card or driver’s license are mandatory for verification purposes.
Why Kaveri Ambulance Dead Body Transportation By Air in Bangalore?
We have professionals who are trained in giving the best assistance while the transport is taking place. Dead body shifting arrangements will be done by accomplished by our professionals in a seamless manner. You just need to tell us and we will do the job for you. The travel will be smooth and we will provide the best Dead Body Transportation By Air in Bangalore so that your agony is lessened in some way. A small step towards making you lighter will make us feel proud of being able to be of help in the worst moment of one’s life.
To get the Dead Body Transportation By Air in Bangalore, Call Us At +91 7619 108 108